WHAT SERVICES DO WE OFFER?
Our services include both permanent and contract placements ranging from Artisans, Boilermakers, Electricians, Pipe Fitters, Welders, Grinders, General Labourers and Executive level placements. We also specialise in the placement of admin staff such as secretaries, PAs, bookkeepers and general office assistants.
Besides providing all kinds of technicians, tradesmen or workers, Dynamic Woman Consultants cc, in accordance with the requirements of a specific project, may also form a complete team of workers and specialists who can carry out common or special tasks independently.
All candidates are screened according to your specific job requirements and the prospective candidate's potential and abilities. Reference checks are also done on all candidates and can be made available on request. We furthermore also do credit and background checks, should the position require personnel with a clean credit history.
WHO ARE OUR CUSTOMERS?
Dynamic Woman Consultants' current customer base and marketing efforts are primarily focused in the following areas:
- DCD - Dorbyl, Vereeniging
- Golden Falls Mining Company, Kimberley
- Hall Longmore, Vereeniging
- Alstom/John Thompson, Komati Power Station
- Frankwen Forge, Benoni
- Fixtrade, Chamdor
- Omni-Struct, Industria
- Geo Stott, Industria
- Fabric Man, Wadeville
- Fibre Wound, Kempton Park
- Group 5 Concrete Units Meyerton
- Murray & Roberts ROCLA Roodepoort
- Midmar SA Chamdor
- Johannesburg Road Agencies
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK WITH US?
If you are a candidate:
- We've placed candidates in their ideal jobs during the last year;
- We are passionate about recruitment and we will therefore do what we can to find you the right job.
If you are an employer:
We've become our client's preferred business partner as a result of the following:
- We use technology to the advantage of our clients' business and our own;
- We provide our client organisations with world class service and high quality candidates;
- We qualify our candidates to ensure a 100% match to job specifications;
- We seek mutually beneficial recruiting solutions for all our clients;
- We meet and exceed our client's stated recruiting requirements;
- We believe in building long-term business relations with our clients; and
- We add value to your recruiting process in terms of quality, delivery, integrity and placement ratios.
Owing to our specialised, strict, diligent and responsible working attitude, as well as high effective teamwork spirit, we are confident to provide supreme quality services and satisfactory cooperation to our clients.
Our primary objective is to provide all our clients with the best Human Resources available in the country.
With a team of consultants who belief in delivering results to you, the client, Dynamic Woman Consultants cc should be considered as part of your recruitment mix.
|CC Founding Statement
|Employees Tax EMP 103 for PAYE/SDL/UIF
|Value-Added Tax VAT 103
|UIF - Department of Labour
We are capable of supplying contract and permanent staff nationally in all the 9 Provinces of South Africa as well as in Southern African countries such as Zambia, Nigeria, etc.
TURN AROUND TIMES
Our turn around times for the supply of contract staff is approximately 1 week (7 days).
|R42 000.00 – R72 000.00
|R72 000.01 – R120 000.00
|R120 000.01 – R180 000.00
|R180 000.01 and above
The above structure is negotiable
Any offers or packages below R42 000.00 per annum falls into the flat rate structure of R5 000.00 excluding VAT.
Rates are quoted per hour and range according to experience and skills.
Should a candidate be offered a permanent position while on a temporary assignment, the same fee structure as permanent sourcing will be applicable. See our commission structure below.
Professionalism is our main goal. You try us; you get the best professionals South Africa can offer.
COMMISSION STRUCTURE FOR WORKERS ON CONTRACT BASIS
|Skills Development Levy||1%
|Leave @ 15 days/234 shifts||6.5%
|Sick Leave @ 30 days/36 months||4.3%
|Public Holidays @ 12 days/234 shifts||5.1%
|Family Res Leave @ 3 days/234 shifts||1.3%
|Payroll (our commission)||10%
The above rates are for companies that are registered with the Metal Engineering Industries Bargaining Council (MEIBC). For companies not registered with MEIBC and who pay their workers for the above mentioned leave, a total of 29.2% will be applicable.
These rates are only applicable to companies that are paying according to MEIBC rates. If the company is not registered with MEIBC, and work on a “No work – No pay” system, the above mentioned leave will be included in the workers’ normal pay rate and only payroll commission of 10% will be applicable!
BLACK STATUS ASSESSMENT REPORT
Click here to download the report.
The company meets all requirements to qualify: Status BWO.